9. Favorite Restaurant- The only place you can eat brunch by a fire, listen to Christmas music and shop all in one place!
8. Favorite thing I tried- I would have to say blogging. I stumbled onto blogs by accident and in an instant I was hooked. Within minutes, I was hooked and right then and there I decided to start a blog and when I realized what I had done I questioned my sanity about entering into something I knew very little about. For the first time in my life I just went with the flow and had no expectations and I guess the rest is history.
7. Favorite gift received- I loved the ripped bag of random snowmen my son gave me.
and... I LOVED the twin purses I got for Christmas.
Oh, and I LOVED the Christmas charms I got to make my family Christmas charm necklace.
6. Favorite thing I pinned- I can't wait to do this and more and blog about it on my science blog.
5. Favorite blog post- I should probably say the darn Glitter Germs post because it is the most viewed and it is at the top of the list almost every stinkin' day and if you are interested it is always on my sidebar as one of the most
It's Still a Celebration blog post.
4. Favorite accomplishment- I think my favorite would have to be my blogs. I say that because when I told a few teacher friends about blogging I was laughed at and teased. It doesn't bother me at all. I learned a long time ago to never let the negative keep me from doing something I believe in. I BELIEVED that blogging could benefit me as a teacher. I BELIEVED that I could better meet the needs of the children in my classroom through mutual collaboration with other teachers. I BELIEVED that if teachers could combine their strengths it would be the children who would benefit the most.
In other words, no matter your passion or dream...