Friday, December 2, 2011

DIY Gingerbread Man Positional Review

Here is the picture I promised with my freebie posted below, all laminated and magnets hot glued on the back. The magnets allow me to use and store this on a cookie sheet. It was very quick to get this up and running to review those positional words. The kids gave me the suggestion of cutting open the door so we could show the gingerbread man inside the school. I keep this in my calendar area just in case we have a few minutes to review this math vocabulary. The kids are free to use it independently or with partners. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so creative Mrs. Coe! I love your blog! You bring Sunshine to my day so I have awarded you The Sunshine Award! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover