Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Eyes Have It!



Hey friends,
It has been busy, productive and fun! We have decided...the eyes have it! The eye pointers that is. I guess a teacher will do just about anything to help the Voice Print Match along and this one the kids came up with. Maybe a little creepy is good this time of year especially to help reinforce VPM. Sometimes it is the simple things in life that matter. The kids were very excited to get their hands on these and put them to good use!
 
 
 As you can imagine I had to have one too! I was kind of excited when I came to school one day and found this creepy eye on my desk. I am glad I was not left out of the fun on this one!
 



2 comments:

We Teach Like A Rockstar said...

I just ADORE the reading sticks. I am making them tonight (or my aid will) for our reading corner. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!!! Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

childcare said...

It is good to see like this childcare foundation. The kids are learning from these program. It will be helpful to nourish our kids.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover