Sunday, January 5, 2014

Setting Goals!

Hey Kinder Friends,
I bet just like me you are thinking about heading back to school tomorrow. And since we have already celebrated the new year we all have goals and resolutions fresh on our minds. It is actually a good time to set goals for the remaining part of the year. And I found a great book to help add to the Kinder discussion on this one. Squirrel's New Year's Resolution is just the perfect book for this. I found it online while shopping for gifts this year and waited a little too late to order. So, when the going gets tough...we improvise!
If you can't locate the book in stock this just might get the job done in a pinch! Now we are on our way to getting goals for the second half of Kinder! So, what goals will you set for your Kinders? I am looking forward to setting class and individual goals this year!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this book. I also am a procrastinator and forgot to line up books for this week!
Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover