Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fiesta Time!


Oh I just had to share this with you as part of Teacher Appreciation Week. I know you are busy just like me, getting things ready for Mother's Day and maybe Cinco de Mayo or something so fabulous that is just eating away at your time, just like mine. This great recipe was given to me by a teacher friend from college! 
Ok so here we go...
You need a crock pot that gets nice and hot
About 3-5 pounds of roast
1 can of Rotel
(not hot Rotel or you will write me with yucky comments...just trust me)
1 Package of onion soup mix
1 can of water and more if needed
Throw all of it in the crock pot and act like Betty Crocker!
Turn it on and cook for hours
Remove meat from crock pot and remove the fat and throw away~ never to look at again
Shred your meat 
Add this meat to make soft tacos, nachos, burritos and so on!

The best part is that this cooks while you are working and it is almost ready when you get home. So when your family walks in the door~ it smells like a FIESTA and it might as well be!

Ok, so that's dinner in a snap, just like that! Ole'!

2 comments:

Deedee Wills said...

Ummm... YUMMM!!! I'm going to try this next week! I like easy and I love food!

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Kim said...

That's a Wanda recipe and it is super yummy!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover