Monday, June 27, 2011

Stamp Boxes!


The boxes, stamp and stamp pad were all purchased at Michael's. The boxes were two for a dollar. The stamp was around two dollars and the stamp pad was a dollar. I like the small stamp pads because they fit in a container and they are only used with the one stamp, so the color stays the color, instead of getting mixed. I only let the kids use Math or Science stamps with that specific activity. When the activity has been used for everything I have had planned for it, I will let the kids use it as they wish but not until then. I usually have a coupon so the stamp pads are usually about sixty cents. It is worth it to me because those big giant stamp pads are messy and we make plenty of other messes...just not at Math Time!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover