Thursday, June 23, 2011

We Teach Kindergarten!


Hey Kinder friends,
Have you joined We Teach? If you haven't joined you need to go and check them out! You will be excited to see all of the different We Teach groups there are to contribute to. With different areas of focus, I am sure you will find one or many different groups to join. I was instantly hooked! So, when you go there I hope you go and look for We Teach... KINDERGARTEN! You can use the button on my sidebar to get there. OM~gosh, can it get any better friends? Let's get started and have some Kinder fun... are you ready?

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! The link to We Teach isn't working for me....? This sounds like a fabulous site!

ReadWriteSing

Mrs. C said...

Try using the sidebar utton or www.weteachgroups.com I promise you won't be sorry.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover