Sunday, July 24, 2011

Post it!

Post-it Pop-Up Apple Dispenser
When I heard about a Linky Party at CreateTeachShare about Post it Notes, I just had to share! I love Post it Notes and use them to jot down notes, post reminders and I often send them with children to the teachers down the hall! In class, my favorite use for Post its has been with my counting jar. As one of the math investigations, the children count the contents of a jar and then record their answer on a Post it and post that note on the counting jar poster. We then discuss the contents of the jar. This year I am excited that I now have my Smart Cookie poster and I am going to use my Post its for the same routine. In the past I have used Post its for graphing activities. I was super excited to see the apple Post it holder on sale last week and a great teacher friend picked it up for me. I will use this every single day at school and I love that the base is weighted!

2 comments:

Rebecca Rojas said...

Thanks so much for joining my Post-it Party! I love the apple holder-- I need to go get one!!! Love your post-it ideas {and your blog}!!

♥Rebecca
Create●Teach●Share
Create●Share●Inspire

Karen said...

Where do you get the apple Post-It holder? That thing is cute!

www.kinderkaren.blogspot.com
Kindercat@aol.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover