Saturday, August 20, 2011

Teacher Bell


Lots of questions about the bell... I recently bought it at Dollar Tree and it came in the red color because it is an apple with tiny green leaves on top. I did not paint it. I added scrap booking stickers I found at Hobby Lobby. The stickers were not made on a machine but they look like they did come from one of those sticker machines. I added a bow because the gingham bow reminds me of my great grandmother and my mom and brings me back to my childhood. I have carried around gingham ribbons in my purse, toolbox or teacher bag for as long as I can remember. I have never had a need for a "shhhh" bell because I have really not liked hearing across the hallway teachers ringing the bell and then yelling "BE QUIET." When I saw it on Teacher Tipster it seemed like a more positive approach and something tolerable for me. Funny thing is that during teacher workdays, I have been banging on that bell when nobody has been in the room. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover