Saturday, January 7, 2012

Seasonal Sort!

Sorts for all Seasons has just been added to my TpT store. I am so excited to finally have this ready to go for some sorting and describing our sorts fun! I love to use sorts as a whole group activity and have everyone participate and engaged in these activities. I am super excited to be able to finally have a seasonal sort that can be incorporated into our Science Notebooks. And I am also on a quest to use this sort and other materials in a Science Take Home Bag! 
PS. I included a BONUS seasonal syllable sort because who can resist snapping and clapping syllables? 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Kelley Cirrito said...

They sound great! We were just working on syllables this week! My kids are getting pretty good at figuring out if they are opened or closed! I can't believe how smart they are!

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

These are great! Thank you for your hard work and effort :) Kids will love using them :)

Lisa :)
http://madeintheshadeinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is adorable! You are so creative! I love your blog! I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award! :)
http://crayonscurls.blogspot.com/2012/01/snowmen-freebie-and-award.html
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Pam said...

Thank you for posting this..... going to check it out later on tonight!

Erin Eberhart said...

Looks great! I'm heading over to check it out now. :)
Erin
Eberhart’s Explorers

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover