Sunday, February 26, 2012

Encore!

Thank you to everyone who has written in and sent well wishes to me and my class. As I was reflecting on my experiences of the past week, I remembered a book I read that was new to me this year.

I was surprised by this book. My class really took a lot from it. I liked how each page discussed common similarities and differences that we all share. And I also totally enjoyed the fact that when we had a visitor in our classroom, two days after reading this book, the children (every single one of them) remembered something from this very book to add to our discussion. I think I might be a fan of this book series Let's Talk About It!

1 comment:

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

I will have to check this out! THANKS for sharing.

Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover