Friday, February 3, 2012

Time Out On The Playground!


I've been tagged. No, I've been tagged four times. Worst part is that I have not been playing. I think I am in time out right now or I should be in blogland time out. The real truth is this... I have had a super busy week and I knew I would. Knowing that beforehand, I planned ahead and created and scheduled posts, cooked dinners and froze them, worked on my lesson plan ahead of time and yes I am still behind. I'm not complaining. I love it. I love having my hands in everything. I have just had a lot of teacher projects and meetings lately. I think my head hurts from everything I have crammed in to the permanent storage files up there. You see, I think I am pretty lucky. It's better to be super busy instead of wondering what to do next. So you better watch out. I might tag you next! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You have been busy!! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover