Friday, March 23, 2012

Thank You Friends!

I wanted to stop by and say thank you to new and old friends for having fun with my class as we learn about Texas. As I said before I have searched the world over for a unit on Texas and could not find one. I was excited to find the graphics to make this project possible. I wanted to let you know that the TpT file has once again been updated and you should soon be notified to redownload the updated file. I apologize for updating and updating and updating BUT it gives you extra resources to use and that is not so bad! Currently in class we are working on landforms and that will be included as well. I appreciate your encouraging words and feedback. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover