Thursday, March 29, 2012

Updates!




Howdy Friends,
Whew! It has been a busy week. Lots of things going on inside the classroom. As we beginning to wrap up our Texas unit in class. I wanted to let you know that if you have previously downloaded the Texas Our Texas unit please check your messages from TpT to download the new additions. It seems that the ideas from friends, family and the kids just keep coming and we are really having a blast with this. In the new download you are looking for Jumping Bean Number Combinations and the new addition of Texas Landforms. I am afraid before it is over that there will be one more thing to update. So instead of 80 pages we are hitting 100 this time around!


We have found a few more books that fit well with our Texas unit.





And if you made it this far... I am having a sale this weekend in my TpT and Teachers Notebook Store as I gear up and get ready to travel across Texas for a conference. I am hoping to see fields of bluebonnets along the way and if I am lucky maybe some Indian Paintbrushes.












Since I will be away for my birthday, I am bringing this with me just in hopes that my friends will share it with me and somehow I just don't think that will be a problem.
Happy Trails Friends!
Almost forgot... Science Units will be updated and uploaded soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover