Friday, April 6, 2012

Jellybeans!

Source: google.com via Tamara on Pinterest




I wrote this poem for Time Out Tuesday for Teaching Blog Addict. I went out of town and came back to find that it has now been turned in to a download so that you can use it for Jellybeans for the Teacher bags. I was so excited. It was like getting a birthday gift from TBA. If you click on the image above it will take you to the post so you can download it for Jellybean bags! I guess I have to grab all those jellybeans that are on sale and make a big batch of Jellybeans for the Teacher bags and pass them out...so excited!




And since you are out buying all those jellybeans how about have some fun with the extras?



Just substitute jellybeans in your favorite bark recipe!


Happy Easter Teacher Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover