Monday, July 23, 2012

Made It Monday!


Hey Kinder Friends,
You know it's Monday and you know I will be linking up for Made It Monday with my friends over at Fourth Grade Frolics! I have to admit I previously made this a couple of years ago but I had to recover it this summer so basically it was like making it all over again. I bought this chair for less than $20.00 at an office supply store and purchased my favorite Mary Englebreit fabric at Hobby Lobby. If you plan on making one of your own be sure that the seat and back parts of the chair can be removed. If you get a chair that you can remove those parts, recovering your chair is super simple. All you will need is a staple gun, fabric and a chair. If you are feeling real crafty hop on over to Fourth Grade Frolics and see what everyone else has made!


4 comments:

Penny Lundquist said...

Great idea! Adorable.:)

EmBellish said...

Your chair is SO cute! I've been thinking about where to begin on recovering a chair for my Dr. Seuss theme this year. Thanks for the idea!

Emily
Tangled with Teaching

Amanda said...

I really loved the fabric you used! I was actually at my school today thinking about how awesome it would be to do that to my chair!

Amanda
Reaching for the TOP!

School Sparks Renee said...

Adorable! Really brightens up a room. Renee

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover