Saturday, December 1, 2012

FREEBIE Fun For Christmas!

 
Happy Days Kinder Friends,
Even in December we are having fun with words and reviewing and reinforcing some of those words we are responsible for. Our charts have been a huge hit and a very popular Read to Self and Read to Someone choice. I can barely make them fast enough or keep up with the Kinder requests. Even the kids are getting pretty good at coming up with the chart ideas.
 
 

I just could not resist using some new graphics to make a book that was similar to our chart. It was just another way to incorporate a few more words we were working on and the kids were excited. It really is starting to feel a little like Christmas! And in that spirit I wanted to share this reader with you!
 
 
 
Just click on the book cover to get your freebie!
 
 
For more free fun please join me for the Fabulicious Freebies on the first at Freebielicious! Click on the picture above for more free fun!
 
 


3 comments:

lorena said...

Ooh, this is perfect! Thank you for sharing! :)

Kelley Cirrito said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You are so kind to share!! I can't wait to make a chart and do this with my class. Some of my younger kiddos I have had to write the color name on the crayon because of the 3 languages they aren't sure in matching to the color word. This resource will help with learning those color words. Thanks. Cathy

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover