Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ten Littte Presents and One Freebie For YOU!

 
Hello Kinder Friends,
It has been a busy time for us in Kindergarten. So much going and and so much to do! Sometimes it is hard to concentrate with all of the holiday buzz going on. So we decided to have a little holiday fun of our own! If you have been following us for the past several weeks you already know we are crazy for charts this year. We love thinking about the next one, making them and especially reading them. These charts have been a big hit during Read to Self and Read to Someone. And this particular chart was inspired by one of my Kinder friends as we were singing in the classroom. So, in the excitement of the holidays and my excited little readers, I created this for my friends and I wanted to share it with you! Just click on the image to get your own copy for free.
 
 
If you are looking for some Science fun with a Christmas theme you have to check us out in the Science Lab!
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                      
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the free "Ten Little Presents" book. I enjoy stopping by your blog. Blogging is relatively new to me and I'm still trying to figure some things out.
Thank you again so much!
Kyp (teacheskids2@blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover