Sunday, July 14, 2013

An Apple A Day!

 
Hey Kinder Friends,
If you are like me you are probably starting to think about your school friends right about now. And maybe you are thinking of getting them a little something to start the year off on a little positive note. If so, I have the simple crafty, teachery thing for you! You know nothing says "school" more than an apple. So, if you are looking around for something to make for those teacher friends it just can't get any more simple than this.
All you are really going to need in an apple cutter. I was lucky enough to find mine in the dollar gadget section of Albertson's grocery store. You can find apple cutters at most any grocery store. You just need the apple cutter, ribbon and the free printable you see here. All you do is print, cut and assemble. It just can't be any more simple because I am sure you have enough on your plate already! So, if you are ready to get a little bit crafty just click on the apple printable picture to take you to the freebie download!

4 comments:

Teaching Heart Mom said...

cute idea

Karen Stamp said...

Super cute idea!!
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

Jayne Gammons said...

I'd love it if you'd add your picture to my Back-to-School Gifts linky! Here's the link for that post:
http://smartkidsgammons.blogspot.com/2013/07/back-to-school-gifts-with-linky.html

Jayne
Smart Kids

Anonymous said...

This is so very clever. I am crafting today as school starts in 3 weeks. YIKES! I do want to treat the ladies I teach with and YOU just made my work simple and easy - YET, SO VERY CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover