Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's A Wrap! And A Secret...


Hey Kinder Friends,
It was fun and it was fast but we have a winner! Bitsi Wells you are the winner of the cutest Apple Post-It Dispenser. All you have to do is get in contact with me and I will get Santa and his elves working on getting it your way ASAP! You are going to love this little dispenser holding your Post-It's all in one place on your super organized desk. But if you didn't win I sure have seen these and other cute holders all over town and on sale and there are usually lots of different styles to choose from. I have even seen a zebra purse one. I also started thinking the free apple tag I made and posted would be perfect to go along with an apple dispenser you pick up for your best teaching buddy. Just print the tag and attach it to your apple dispenser gift and get to gift giving in the easiest way. If you need a copy just click on the image below.
The other day I was out and about and I was given the inside scoop at my local Office Depot. I was told that spirals, composition books, glue and folders will be on sale starting on August 4th. I am told these will be the cheapest prices for the back to school season. I was also told that the limits will be increased for teachers! So if you are holding out like me be sure and keep your eyes and ears open for this one. And so I do not make a trip for nothing I always, always call ahead and verify the limits for teachers before I go because I have been known to throw a wing-ding fit inside the store if they do not live up to what they have told me. The phone call ahead of time really does eliminate any issues and my Office Depot always bends over backwards to help teachers. I am so excited because I need these supplies to make it a full year and to prepare for the in and out throughout the year. Happy shopping friends.


1 comment:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover