Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kinder Question!


I saw this on Pinterest tonight and it reminded me of the Diversity lessons we have been working on in class. I think this might be a favorite saying... After I posted about our Diversity lessons yesterday I got an email from Louanne from My Kindergarten Kids.  
My Kindergarten Kids
We are teaming up to share some diversity lessons and to connect our classrooms. I am really excited about this and can't wait to share that experience here. Which brings me to my next point. Since my classroom is now a part of a few exchanges and connections, I have a real need for an appropriate map. I have a huge floor map but I need a map that I can post and use when we talk about our new friends. Can anyone suggest an age appropriate map or where I might find one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!
Also see my web page :: Website Designer

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover