Saturday, May 28, 2011

Guided Reading Help For Parents

I was just asked by a parent the other day to provide information on how she could go to the library to get books for her child so he could practice reading on his level over the summer. As I was thinking of how I was going to compile this list and explain it to the parent, I saw this post! Scholastic has a program that enables a parent or teacher to put in the reading level of a child and then it suggests library books on that level. I am in LOVE with this idea because for some people the library might be the only access a family has to books over the summer! I was going to repost this information but I think Little Miss Glamour Goes To Kindergarten has done such a WONDERFUL job with this post, I just have to send you there! You have to check this out! This information is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover