Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Cutest Free Mini Poster!

Hey Friends! Even though we just ended this school year, many of us are focusing on next year already. I wanted to share with you a really cute mini poster about hallway rules that you sure can use when teaching new students what the hallway expectations are next year. Just use the sidebar link to my Teachers pay Teachers store and grab your little fun and free mini poster today! And if you are feeling real friendly please click that follow me button in my Teachers pay Teachers store! And if you are feeling REAL super happy you can download the free mini poster and leave me a comment! So that's mini management in a snap, so how bout that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover