Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gingerbread Crayons!


Merry Christmas in July friends. I had to give these a try for myself. I used broken crayons and a silicon gingerbread muffin tray. I sprayed the muffin tray with Pam and put the broken crayons in each cavity. I baked them at 250 degrees for about 15 minutes. Once they came out I took a toothpick and swirled the colors. Let them cool in the tray. If you are in a five year old mood and just can't wait, just pop them in the freezer and let them cool. Pop them out of the tray and just be careful they do not run!

4 comments:

Libby said...

So cute! I'll definitely have to do that at Christmas. We do the same at Valentine's except with a heart shape pan of course. The kinders love 'em.

Mrs. C said...

I am considering adding them to my Kindergarten Survival Kits! BUT I don't want to peel more CRAYONS! YIKES!

ashley said...

So cute! I do a big Gingerbread Man unit at Christmas time and crayons would be so cute! Thanks for linking up with TBA's Christmas Craft Linky Party! :)

dbednars said...

Great idea! The heart ones would be cute too! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover