Saturday, August 27, 2011

Freebie Information

I just wanted to let everyone know that some of the freebie items on my TpT store will be removed due to recent information I have learned about graphics and artists agreements. It has been a busy week in the teacher blogging world and with all of that business a tad bit of controversy comes with it. I am happy to say I am out of the loop on most of the buzz in blogland because I have been busy with the first week of school. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am going to begin working on a new system to share teaching blog buttons so that you will have an opportunity to link up under particular grade levels. Although this year starts off with a bit of a rocky start... I am still super excited to share with you the excitement that Kindergarten can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover