Sunday, September 11, 2011

DIY Eric Carle Style

Over the summer there was a lot of buzz about the Hungry Caterpillar wall stickers at Target. I was able to find the Hungry Caterpillar and the Brown Bear set at my Target. If you can't find yours a great or even better alternative to the stickers are the bulletin board sets that you can buy online or at a teacher store. The pieces are actually bigger and if laminated, I think they will last longer.
New Carson Dellosa Brown Bear Bulletin Board Set 12 Storytelling Pieces Book Cover Image

New Carson Dellosa Eric Carle Polar Bear Bulletin Board Set 12 Storytelling Pieces Resource Guide 
If you are really inspired, you can make the clock above in just a few minutes. You will need a clock and stickers. I found my clock at Wal Mart but you can find them anywhere. I paid four dollars for it. I bought my stickers off of EBay because I did not want to drive all over the city looking for them. I paid a dollar and the shipping was free, so while I was planning out my next DIY, the stickers were being shipped. Who doesn't love a project that literally takes minutes to complete?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover