Saturday, September 10, 2011

ESGI Easy Assessments!

I have to share this with you. I have been busy assessing my class and I am thrilled that I am almost finished. As I was preparing for progress reports, I was printing my class reports from ESGI and I noticed the link for parent letters. I clicked the link and was directed to a complete print out of testing results and parent letter to print for the individual results of each student in my class. I realized how comprehensive this information was and I loved the format of the information. Upon further investigation, I realized that I could edit and customize the parent letter if I wanted to. As I was thinking about all the possibilities and how excited I was to be able to offer all this information to my parents, I clicked on the print flash cards link. With just one click, I am able to print out individualized flash cards and a custom letter for my parents based on current assessments. I am amazed at how easy it is to prepare for an entire class of progress reports, parent letters AND support materials to help each student BASED on assessments. Preparing for this really was a click of a few buttons and you look like the smartest teacher around! Now that I have all this student data I am able to make lesson plans based on this information and that truly is DATA DRIVEN INSTRUCTION! If you have not checked this out you really should because this really is assessment in a snap, so how bout that?  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am using this incredible assessing tool this fall, too. I'm afraid I am going to have to come up with the money to pay for it to continue after my free days are up, because it saves SO MUCH time!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover