Sunday, January 15, 2012

Marble Painting Fun!

This is what it looks like when we have almost a week of indoor recess! Just a little marble paint fun! We are making tons of these to hang everywhere! If you want to join in the fun this is what you will need:
Paper plates for paint
Diluted tempera paint
Marbles
Construction paper hearts
Glitter, glitter, glitter
Oh, and cookie trays
This is an independent activity and after it is taught once they know what to do. You scoop your marble from the paint color of your choice, drop on the cookie sheet and then move your tray back and forth. Repeat with other colors and then sprinkle with tons and tons of glitter.
Happy Valentine's Day Mouse
I have done this for over 12 years and there is not a child who does not love this activity. We have had way too much fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like SO much fun! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Kelley Cirrito said...

They turned out really cute! I bet your kids had so much fun making them!

Kelly T. said...

Oh wow, I remember doing this when I was a kid - I must do this with my students!! Kathy from First Grade a la Carte sent me and I'll be checking back regularly!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover