Saturday, September 15, 2012

Patriotic Parade!

Hello Kinder Friends,
I just wanted to let you know that my Let's Celebrate It's a Patriotic Parade Unit has been updated in my TpT store and the notifications have been sent. Please check your messages to download the updated file. I am so excited that this unit now includes medium sized flags, Roll and Cover for one die and two, two patriotic badges, My American Flag colored teacher big book and My American Flag student blackline book. I can't wait to use these as we celebrate Constitution Day on Monday! And since I really love a patriotic theme I thought I would share the previous patriotic freebies I have posted in the past that are from this unit! I hope you have fun celebrating with us.
 
Please click on the first image to get your freebies and enjoy!
 
 
This is one of my favorite books to read when we are doing anything patriotic!


1 comment:

Ash said...

Thanks for sharing! These patriotic freebies are great!

Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover