Friday, October 12, 2012

Mouse Shapes Fun!

 
 
We probably had way too much fun with this but aren't they cute?
 
 
So, what is not to love about the characters in Mouse Shapes? I have to admit I can't stop thinking about them. I have added Shape Chants to my Mouse Shapes Fun packet so make sure your download includes those new additions. We have learned all the chants in a few days and sometimes they get stuck in our head! As I was looking for more things to go right along with our Mouse Shapes Fun, I came across some videos from Have Fun Teaching!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And we even had a little recording fun!
 
 
 


And just when I thought we were all done the kids just had to ask to make the cat!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

School Sparks Renee said...

Wow! Love the book and this lesson with the recording activity. Thanks for posting the shapes songs. They are a great learning tool. Renee

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover