Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Brain Break!


Hey Kinder Friends,
Cyber Monday has been super fun and with all of the shopping and downloading going on I feel like I need a brain break! Everything in the cyber world is SLOW today. I guess the good thing is that the TeacherspayTeachers sale is extended through tomorrow which gives us all a little more time to make our lists and plan for the rest of the year! I just can't wait to clear those wish lists and fill the carts with some good old teaching fun! And if you don't need a brain break by now I bet the kids need one by the end of the week or maybe the end of the day tomorrow. I sure noticed some serious sleepy friends today! Anyway, take your brain break and have fun shopping friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover