Sunday, November 25, 2012

In My Cart!

 
Hey Kinder Friends,
I am so excited about Cyber Monday I just can't wait. I wanted to share with you some items that I have added to my cart for this super sale. Did you know that TeacherspayTeachers is having a Cyber Monday Sale? All of my TPT products will be on sale for 20% off and if you enter CMT12 to get an additional 10% off that, for a total of 28% off! This is such a great way to stock up and save this time of year! To reach my store just click on the image below!
I am excited to be able to pick up some stuff from two of my favorite blog buddies at First Grade Blue Skies and Kindergarten Lifestyle so I had to share these great picks with you!
 
 
The first two items are from First Grade Blue Skies! I threw these little packs right onto my wish list for this holiday season! I know these will come in handy when January rolls around! Isn't planning ahead so much fun?
 
 
 And these two fun packs are from Kindergarten Lifestyle. I am so excited to get my hands on these! How much fun is December going to be when we jump right in with these?
 
 
 If you need to grab these too just click on the images above and join the fun!
And if you are looking around for some science fun I hope you check out these fun units from my store!
This one is perfect this time of year because many of the investigations use toys! Who doesn't love Science with toys? Have fun shopping friends!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover