Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter Book Picks!

It's cold outside Kinder friends,
This just has to be one of my favorite winter books. I love the illustrations and the message in this book. I bought it last year and keep it on a special shelf. I read it as many times as I can but especially during winter and it is a must have when teaching and talking about diversity.
 
No two alike, almost, almost but not quite.
I found myself looking for some new books last year for the winter season. And I ran across some really good ones.
 
 
 
 
 
I was really wondering if I could find just a few more for this year...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And some old favorites I found along the way...
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
So I guess this winter I will be busy reading and dreaming of a snow day...just one more snow day!

 


6 comments:

Cecilia said...

You make me wish we had snow.

Mrs. C said...

We don't have much but we did have a white Christmas in TEXAS!

Unknown said...

Great snow & winter books! I'll be dreaming of a snow day, too!!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Those are some great choices...I may need to add a couple of those to my winter collection!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

quiltmom anna said...

What a great collection of winter stories- I knew only a few of them _ Ten on a sled is a terrific one and so is No two alike- I will have to check out a few of them - thanks for the recommendations ( I think) LOL I am a sucker for kids picture books and have a pretty nice collection of them.. Amazon is a great resource when Scholastic does not have them on their book list..
Regards from Snowy Alberta,
Anna

Unknown said...

I just ordered No Two Alike-- thanks for the recommendation! Now to find a space on the shelf to squeeeeze it in! lol

~Kristen

http://kinderpillars.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover