Friday, January 11, 2013

OOPS!


TGIF Kinder Friends,
Just letting you know that there is just one more revision to The Mitten Print and Go unit available on TpT! YIKES, another you ask? Yep, another. I had to change a few letters and while I was doing that, I decided that because I am the girl who never makes mistakes...I would add 5 new printables to the unit. Yep, I said it and I mean it and I am kind of excited about it too! You will now see printables for short a,e,i,o and little old u too. And how happy we are to see each little AB and C back in it's proper place because I thought I was going to have to call for an...


And the kids told me it would be ok and everyone would not hate me for creating such an...


Because it was kind of fun figuring out those letters were a little um... out of place! And they reminded me that we all make mistakes and we learn through them as we go. Smart kids, and they are all mine. So they got me some water and wiped the misty tears from my eyes and made me feel better because they said school was so fun and no matter what they still loved me even IF I mess up the alphabet just a little because we went on an...


And it was fun! So, please look for your notification from TpT and get your updated version so you and your kinder friends do not have to go on an alphabet adventure of this kind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover