Thursday, January 10, 2013

Take Two!


Hey Kinder Friends,
It's been fun getting back into the swing of things this week. I mean the short weeks actually feel longer than the regular weeks... It's has been particularly long without the internet at my house for 48 hours. I am not sure what we ever did before the internet but when it is gone it is nothing but blue skies around my neck of the woods. 


I wanted to be sure that if you purchased my The Mitten Packet on TpT that I have made revisions and I hope you go back and re download the new version so that you have the correction. Also my students had a suggestion for me for this packet as well. I will make one more revision to the packet this weekend. Just look for your notification from Teachers pay Teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover