Sunday, February 24, 2013

Texas Our Texas! Freebie


 
Hey Friends,
Let's talk Texas... I think I have thought about Texas more in the last few weeks than I have in my entire life. I recently have driven across Texas and had a lot of fun and then drove back home which was not near as much fun. I have looked for Texas books only to come up empty handed and saw a Texas children's map and went to buy it and it was sold out. Needless to say, I am off to a great start!
 
 

So in the middle of all my internet searches and while I traveled across Texas, I had some time to think. And I decided to give my Texas Our Texas unit a bit of a makeover and it is now... Let's Celebrate Texas Our Texas Print And Go! And in that process, I have added over 60 more pages of fun. And I am so excited to take it to the classroom again this year and get ready for Texas Open House! The good news is that if you previously purchased this item you can have all 60 new pages of Texas sized fun just by re downloading. And because we are all so busy this time of year, print and go sounds pretty good to me too!
 
 
The cornerstone of this unit is the introduction to maps in Kindergarten, learning the state symbols, learning about Texas landforms and learning more about our great state! We had so much fun with this unit last year it was kind of hard to stop because we were on such a roll.
 
 
If you need a sample freebie page just click on the image above and it will take you to the free preview download! You have to download the preview to get the freebie!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover