Monday, June 10, 2013

Kinder ABC Freebie!

 
Hey Kinder Friends,
Don't you just love the lazy days of summer? You know the days that do not start exactly at five in the morning? It's during this time that our creative juices really get going as we plan for a new year. Sometimes it's hard to get going when it feels like you have been going full speed for an entire year. I will admit even I was having a hard time finalizing the last details on an art unit I have been working on for a while. You know those projects that just don't seem to have a clear cut end because you keep thinking of more to add. So I needed a brain break and I started thinking about how it all begins in Kindergarten and my mind started thinking about the ABC's which reminded me of this little printable I made that is hanging in my office. If you are a Kinder teacher I am sure you will be able to read this one...take a closer look and you will see. So, if you need a quick, fast printable craft just click on the image below and grab yours today.
 
 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are enjoying your lazy days of summer! Unfortunately I have two full weeks ahead of me before mine begin! Enjoy!
❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover