Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gearing Up!

Hey Kinder Friends,
It is that time again...sale time! I have been out and about trying to pick up those last few things that I need to get started for school and it seems that big crowds are out for tax free weekend. I kind of love it when the deals are too good to pass up. I am still searching for a few extra things to make this year the best one yet. I was super excited that Office Depot gave me a class limit of glue and I was so darn happy that they still had some. I swear, you can never have enough glue. Honestly, I am glad that this sale lasts for so many days. I have enough time to add to my wish list and get the products I need or have had my eye on for a while. So what is new in My Teachers Notebook Shop?
 
 
 
 
And this one is my favorite for Back to School!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to following you this school year from Australia.
Julie :-)
Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover