Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Favorite!

hIf You Take a Mouse to School If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (If You Give...)When I heard that Ingles 360 was having a Laura Numeroff book party I had to join in the fun! I lover her books. My favorite of all time is If you Bring a Mouse to School. I always love reading that book on the first day. And then I started thinking... I love If You Give a Mouse a Cookie! Which reminded me of my last post about my favorite find... my Smart Cookies poster! I thought what a great way to tie these two favorites together!

2 comments:

Analia said...

Thanks for Joining!

Chrissy said...

I am LOL at the comment you left for me! Thanks for the heads-up regarding the recipe.

BTW, has Target contacted you yet for some national press coverage? :-)

ReadWriteSing

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover