Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Integrated Writing

This easily was the highlight of my day. My little document camera and something really cool to observe with the lights out. We had a very good time writing about our observations. Which made me think... why could we not have integrated writing once a week during writer's workshop? Seriously, writing is writing no matter the subject. If you would like more integrated ideas follow me inside the lab. We are about to kick off Science Week on TBA! 

1 comment:

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

I always borrow the teacher next door's hermit crab when teaching descriptive writing and language to my English learners. Nothing is better than seeing it up close under the document camera. :) I love to integrate writing in other subject areas.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover