Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Year Of Calendar Chants!

If you have previously purchased the Calendar Chants packet, I have updated the file! My class this year has had way too much fun with the chants and we have really gotten super speedy fast with our Number Corner calendar routine so we decided to add monthly poems. And as we learn new poems, I will update the file so you can chant, clap and sing right along with us. And what is even better is that these poems and chants go oh so well in our nifty little poetry folders! Just like before, download the updated file and have some fun! And if you don't have your copy... I will just hop right on over to TpT and put this little ditty on sale and just call it a Super Sunday Special. Now how about that?

1 comment:

Busy Bees said...

Love Calendar Chants...I will have to check it out!
Robynn
BusyBees

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover