Sunday, April 22, 2012

It Starts With Me!



Dear Family, Friends and Fellow Bloggers,

I am joining forces to help end childhood hunger in America. In the next few weeks you will see posts that will reflect our efforts to join in and help spread the word and make a difference and leave no child hungry. After watching the No Kid Hungry Campaign on Food Network, I was moved to tears and wanted to help take a stand and do something. I believe in this cause. As I sat alone in my office, I wondered if I could make a difference beyond my donation and blogging about this campaign. And I realized that if we combined our efforts we could make a huge impact.


I urge you to take the pledge and make a small donation. And maybe consider joining me and take it to another level. Together I know we can make a difference and work towards helping end childhood hunger. Just a small donation of one dollar can give a child ten healthy meals. Please click on the No Kid Hungry image above to learn how you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover