Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Great Graph Contest!


Can you just imagine this... I was checking my email this morning and I noticed that I had a comment from Loreen Leedy. It took just about a split second to figure out how I knew this name. I remembered The Great Graph Contest book and that she wrote the book. This book in one of my favorite books of all time. I love this book because it is about graphing and data. I have used this book for Math and Science. Another thing I like about the book is that there are not too many books for young children about graphs, so that alone makes it a treasured book in my mind. I have no idea how LOREEN LEEDY ever found my previous post on this book but I am so glad she did. And I thought that maybe just maybe, if she read my blog once, she might read it twice and come back and talk to me. Come back Loreen and let's talk! 



1 comment:

She (Sprinkle Teaching Magic) said...

We just started our graphing unit. I will have to check this book out!

Sheila

Sprinkle Teaching Magic

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover