Sunday, February 10, 2013

Filling Your Hearts!


 
Happy Valentine's Day Kinder Friends,
I am linking up with the wonderful authors from Freebielicious for a Valentine inspired Blog Hop! I am so excited to be able to share with you a reader that I made for my class. I am just as excited to be able to grab some wonderful stuff from my blogging friends all along the blog hop!
 

 
 
If you would like the reader just click on the images to get your copy and then come back to continue grabbing you goodies and fill up that Valentine bag with some great stuff for your classroom!
 
Hop on over for more fun...just click on the image above!


9 comments:

Cindy Calenti said...

What a fun little book! I'm excited to use it with my kiddos. Thank you!

Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Mrs. Miner said...

Great freebie! Thank you! :)
Krissy
Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

Mel D said...

So cute!
Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

Kristin said...

Oh, this looks adorable!! Love the clipart!! Thank you!

Kreative in Kinder said...

So cute! Thanks for making it a freebie! I can't wait to use it with my littles. ;)

Teaching Munchkins said...

Thanks for this cute little book! I was planning to briefly cover color words next week! This may come in handy!

Sara
Teaching Munchkins

test said...

What a cute little reader! Thanks! :)

Mary
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

Unknown said...

I love your reader! I can't wait to use this tomorrow with my class! Thank you!
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

School Sparks Renee said...

Adorable reader! Thanks for sharing. Renee

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover