Sunday, April 28, 2013

Graduation Goodies!


 
Hey Kinder Friends,
Don't think for a minute I am wishing this year away. I'm actually trying to treasure what is left and go out with that feel good feeling. So, in the spirit of that I have been busy getting stuff ready for graduation. It still is hard for me to believe that it is almost here. Sometimes I wonder where did the time go? I know the last and final weeks will be busy and I will be preoccupied with other things so it seemed like the perfect time to get a jump start on the end of the year fun because when it finally gets here I want nothing more than to just...print and go and get on with my day! My class has been good to me this year. I have had a classroom full of visitors, observers and a student teacher. My kids have made me so proud because each and every time they kept on working and doing their best. Actually they do that all the time... I know I am lucky. I wanted to make them a Kindergarten keepsake because I was feeling a little misty when I realized that soon they will be considered first graders and they will be moving on. And like I said, we are so busy this time of year I needed a print and go file for graduation. So, I made a keepsake craftivity and a graduation edit, print and go file.
 
 
 
 
As I was out and about I found these cute hats from Dollar Tree. I never really thought that they would be so cute but out of the package and stapled together they are adorable and it just takes a minute to get these ready to go. How cute are the kids going to be as they leave wearing these after graduation? Too cute, I know I could not resist! If you are out and about take a look at Dollar Tree because they had lots of good stuff to get your graduation underway with very little prep! I saw some cute banners, tablecloths, table scatter, cups, plates, glittery decorations, bags and even graduation buttermints!
 
 
This is one of my favorite art projects for the end of the year. Nothing says Kindergarten more than some colorful and messy paint! We used markers on the frame, we used water colors for the picture and then we printed it with painted hand prints. If you want some end of the year fun too just click on the image above to grab your prek, kinder and first grade version! The poem was printed on cardstock and laminated when dry. Still gets me a little misty when I look at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover