Saturday, June 29, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Hey There Kinder Friends,
Have you ever been having one of those days? You know one of those days when life seems to give you nothing but lemons. My mom always told me that when life gives you lemons you make lemonade. And when my sister and I were kids we would always ask what happens if life give you lemons and you have no lemons... Mom always said...make limeade! And you know mom was always right! It's all in the way you look at things. In honor of that spirit, I am having a TeacherspayTeachers sale this weekend.
So here is my...lemon. Yep, my sweet old lemon on a summer road trip last year as we made a Gulf Coast road trip from Texas to Louisiana to Mississippi to Alabama to Florida and back.
 
So if life is throwing you lemons and you are stuck indoors on a beautiful sunny summer day, just remember to make lemonade and if you don't have lemons, make some limeade and remember it's all about how you look at it!
You probably already know that Google Reader is going away so sign up to follow today on Bloglovin'! Just click the blog buttons to take you there to follow so you don't miss a single thing this coming year!
And don't forget to follow me in the Science Lab because everybody, I mean everybody knows I LoVe Science!
 


1 comment:

Desiree said...

I love how you used the lemon clip art in your blog post! It was very eye-catching and I had to click on over to see about your "lemons". Great idea!
Kinders on the Block

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover