Saturday, August 24, 2013

And You Don't Throw A Fit!

 
Hey Kinder Friends,
Gotta love this... You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! I think that about sums up the last 24-48 hours and seems to be my motto right about now. Sometimes it is just best to roll with it and keep moving on and singing your song. I swear, I think mom was the one who taught us that years ago. And it is funny that all these years later it still fits so many situations. This time of year it is so busy and hectic that nobody has time to worry about the little things because there are too many other things to worry about. I mean seriously, school is about to start! We have kids arriving soon! But if you need this little motto hanging around in your little world just click on the image above to take you to it. It is available in my store. And with all that said, we can keep moving on and singing our song! Happy days friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover