Sunday, May 18, 2014

Graduation Freebies And Goodies!


Hey Kinder friends,
Can you believe that it is already time to think about the last days of school? I can't really seem to believe it even though I am starting to think about summer plans and mile long to-do lists at the same time. With everything going on it is hard to even concentrate on just one thing. But Kinder graduation is upon us or soon will be. It is hard to find the energy to plan for this so I tried to make it as easy as possible last year so that this year I could focus on something else.
I was super lucky to find these graduation caps last year and again this year at Dollar Tree. I had no idea I would love these as much as I did last year so I had to use them again. I was able to find a lot of cute decorations that will come in handy for decorating our stage area where our graduation will take place! A little mix and match of different sets with the leftover decorations is a super easy fix without a lot of time or effort.
this time of year a quick fix is in order! And once all of that is done I started thinking about a Kindergarten keepsake. Maybe I could squeeze just one more hand print to send home this year. You know the parents never get tired of the hand prints especially when they are where they should be!
 This is the perfect book to read in the end and to go along with the hand print keepsake.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Here-I-Come-First-Grade-Poem--247664
All you do for this one is use markers or crayons to color in the scallops, watercolor the background and put on the hand prints. If you need a copy just click on the image and you can grab your prek, kinder or first grade freebie! So, grab all of those markers, crayons and almost used up watercolors and go to town. Who wants to store that stuff anyway?
With all of that taken care of I now can spend some time on these... And with a print and go file for the graduation craftivity, announcements and diplomas it is starting to feel like I had a plan all along... If you need a little help just click on the image below.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Graduation-Goodies-and-Craftivity-679423
And now you are probably wondering about a parent gift now that you have all of this taken care of. If you need a simple print and go gift that can easily go into a Dollar Tree frame and bag then just click on the image below to take you to the freebie printable.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teacher-or-Parent-Editable-Gift-Template-250673
And now you have plenty of time to worry about...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover